Saturday, February 13, 2016

Stampin' Up Sales

Another piece of exciting news is I am now a Stampin' Up Demonstrator!  At this time, I am just selling the products, which you can do by contacting me directly.  I will feature a sale item each week to show you how to use it and that's it.  No hard sales, no 'host a party for me', no 'join my team'.  I just really like their products and I am buying it for me but if anyone is interested in a particular item, I will get it for you.  From time to time, you might find some items in my Etsy shop by clicking here.

Stampin' Up is having it's Sale-A-Bration right now and there are some great deals for you, including FREE products!

Here's the deal: for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it's the perfect time to purchase those products you've had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Limited time products!  Feb. 16 – March 31, 2016
Price: $0.00


This is HUGE event that you don't want to miss!  Do any of these products look like something you would like to have in your collection?  If so, email me at janfoselli@yahoo.com and we can place your order today!

 

No comments:

Bits and pieces of our lives.