Sunday, February 17, 2008

Word Books

Have you seen one of the coolest products to hit the market? Word books & everyone is making them!

What's a Word book? Basically, it's a chipboard album made to form a word. For Valentine's Day, I made my husband the 'Love' book. Look!




These are really fun projects to make as they are quick and become very personalized. This book stands 4" high. I added pictures of Tom and I and decorated it with stickers, buttons and ribbons and fibers. Each inside page is decorated as well with other stickers that I had in my stash.





Easter and Mother's Day are right around the corner, so stay tuned for some upcoming examples of these two events. It's never too late to start planning for March & May!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories