Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wow - long time, no blog!

Hi everyone,

I've been a bad hostess - no blogging for over a month! I am very sorry but I'm back to share some info with you. But first, what do paint cans, adhesive runners and rub-ons all have in common?

Give up yet?

Items in my new store! Remember When Creations is building its inventory for its new on-line store and website. RWC is the leader in unique scrapbooking supplies on the Treasure Coast, and we are coming live to you! Launch date is scheduled for July 15th, so bookmark www.rwctc.com and stay tuned for the website.

I'm actually having a lot of fun planning and designing the site. It's not as easy as one might think it is. Every word counts and needs to make sense. I guess that's another blog for another time!

Remember, bookmark www.rwctc.com and stay tuned for my new site!

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories