Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Looking inward

I haven't posted for a few weeks and I miss doing it! It's interesting to me that I've become so introspective and really trying to evaluate my life and my priorities. What do I want to be when I grow up? I work for a private employer who has a plan to sell her business in X number of years so she can retire. It made me think about what I would do when she sells her business. Would I stay on with a new company? Would I find another HR job? Would this be the time to launch something of my own? If so, what would that look like?

In the meantime, after reading 48 Days To The Work You Love, (www.48days.com), I'm still unsure what I want. I know I love teaching, but I don't want to teach kids, or work in a traditional classroom setting. Could my writing teach others? Possibly. What would I write about? The questions and answers go on and on. I think the important aspect to recognize is where your strengths are and to pursue those attributes.

Until next time - keep it clean and keep it green!

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories