Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Coming Back to Life

It's been a loooonnnnggg time since I've written on this blog and a lot has happened.  Bought a house.  Began renovating it. Moving.  Adjusting.

It's all good, though.  Throughout it, I've discovered Project Life by Becky Higgins, and I began documenting life.  The good, the bad, the fun, the everyday moments.  It's a rewarding journey and bits and pieces of it will be shared on this blog.  I've missed blogging and I hope to add a few, meaningful, fun posts each week.

It's December 18th and the year is almost over.  Take this holiday season to enjoy your family, friends, the season and life.  In the words of Becky Higgins, "cultivate a good life and record it."

Welcome back, my friends.

- Jan

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories