Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Scrapbooking Supplies Availalble....Slowly but Surely!

It's been way too long since I posted, and I have lost my way and floated around for awhile, but I always seem to come back to scrapbooking.  I love it and feel it's an important part of our lives.  Maybe you don't like to scrapbook - that's fine.  Recording memories are so important for future generations.  And that is what I am passionate about - recording your memories.

Before I get into a rant about that topic, and it is definitely a topic for another post, I want to let everyone know that I am building both my Etsy store and Ebay auction list with scrapbooking supplies.  I'm not sure which one I will keep - maybe both - but for now, you can score some Christmas stickers and stamps by visiting one of 2 sites:

My Etsy shop:
Scrapsupplies Shop

My Ebay auctions:
My E-Bay sales

I appreciate your support and stay tuned for more posts, new supplies, new scrapbooking pre-made items and general stuff about my scrappy life!

Thanks!

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories