Monday, February 18, 2019

I'm baaacckkk!

It's really been a long time since I've added anything to my blog but since I've established this blog, I would like to continue with it.

Alot has happened in life - Lyme's Disease anyone? - but I'm on the road to recovery and have decided to play in the sandbox again.  I'm happy to announce I am a Close to my Heart consultant!  I love their products and hope you will too!

My website is https://janf.closetomyheart.com/

Here you will find lots of goodies to shop from, CTMH TV, special promotions and more.  All the creations I make with CTMH will reside on this blog, so stay tuned!

As part of my launch, any orders placed by February 28, 2019, will receive a free spool of ribbon, as my way of saying thank you for your order!  But you'll have to hurry - there's only 10 days left in this month!!

Have a fabulous Monday!


No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories