Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wow! I think I did it!

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to my blog for my company, Remember When Creations. While I will still prepare and e-mail a monthly newsletter, I wanted to keep everyone in the loop on a more frequent basis with my blog.

I plan to use this site as a way to share my creations with you, and if you are so inclined, you can e-mail me with an order! I also will share with you my new classes, crops and other items of interest, so bookmark me!

I expect this blog to morphe as I learn how to use blogger more effectively! But I get so excited when I learn to do something new that I want to jump right in.

Check back soon and look for new posts. Until then...happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Cathrine StClair said...

Congratulations! Welcome to blogland!

All moments remembered said...

CONGRATS!!! Great blog! Have lots of fun with it!!
Stacey

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories