Friday, February 12, 2016

New Website - Nope

Ok, so I now I promised a new website, and I was working on it, but I have to be real.  One thing I can say about blogging and my style is I like to be real.  No fake Jan here - just my life as it unfolds.  Anyways, building a website is a lot of work and I do have a full-time job AND I work for my husband at least 2 nights per week, so guess what?  There isn't a whole bunch of time for everything else I'm trying to do.

All that to say - I'm not going to build a website.  This blogging platform is slowly building momentum and I already have an established Etsy shop that I am building so why add another aspect to it?  Here is the link to my Etsy shop:  ScrapSupplies

I try to add 3-5 products each week so keep checking back.

Happy Scrapping!
Jan

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories