Tuesday, October 28, 2008

To Do 10.28.08

Ok, I cannot take credit for this idea, but I liked it, so I'm stealing it. Each day I will list a few things that I need to get done so I am accountable for it. If I publish it publicly, maybe someone can criticize me for not getting things done!




My to Do List 10.28.08
1. Cut out chipboard flowers for bookmarks decided to postpone that idea
2. Send 'thank you' e-mail to newbies that signed up for my newsletter Done!






Now, for those of you who don't know me, I do work full-time, and I am in the process of turning my craft into a more permanent adventure. I may still need to work part-time to obtain medical benefits, but the long term goal is to have flexibility in my life so Tom and I can live in both FL & GA, and go back and forth as the spirit moves us!

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories