Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Recycled Fish!

Ok, here's my latest eco-friendly embellishment:



A box of Rice Chex can go a long way! All I did was use one of my templates & trace the fish on the box. Then I traced the template on red & blue scraps of paper, cut everything out, adhered them using 3-in-1 Adhesive (that stuff is the best!), and voila! Two little fish to adhere to your card or scrapbook page. Plus, if you want, you can further embellish them. The edges of my fish are chalked for a little dimension. If I was using these instead of selling them, then I would add some of those little googly eyes. For now, these little buggers are for sale at my Etsy store:

RememberWhenCreation.etsy.com

What have you come up with using cereal boxes? I want to know!

Stay tuned for my 'new' magazine holder!

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories