Thursday, May 5, 2011

The first post of 2011!

Wow - I haven't blogged anything since 2010! Yikes - where does the time go? I'll tell you - sometimes it's spent on the things or stuff in life that aren't important. Those time wasters that we all fall into - watching TV, surfing the 'net, etc.

I turned 39 this year and have really been re-evaluating my life and what it is all about. 39 isn't a significant number, and I'm healthy as a horse so I shouldn't have any worries, right? I just feel like I'm not doing what I'm meant to do on this Earth. I heard a quote from a preacher who was being interviewed, and although I can't quote it exactly, it does something like this: we all complain about not having enough time. God has given us enough time to do what He wants us to do.

Think about that one.

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories