Saturday, July 2, 2011

What makes you happy?


I thought I would take a few moments to reflect on those 'things' in life that make me happy. And, no, they are not material 'things'.

* Enjoy my morning coffee while reading many blogs.
* Playing hide n seek with my cat, Cosmo
* Fishing or hunting with my DH
* Going for a non-competitive bike ride with a group of friends
* Scrapping with friends or by myself
* Cuddling up on our favorite chair & watching TV and eating popcorn with DH
* An awesome run or bike ride
* Any mountain bike ride - good or bad!

These are just a few of my favorite things. They don't cost me anything, or in some cases, very little. Although I have fallen into the Consumerism mindset in the past, my values have returned to where they were when I grew up: frugality, savings and simplicity.

What makes you most happy?

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories