Monday, October 24, 2011

Well, I failed

Yep - there - I put it on paper. I failed.  I wanted to participate in a 30 day blog of posting financial help, but I only did one post.  Why?  Was it the fact my father-in-law was visiting and I was side tracked?  Was the topic something I didn't feel qualified to write about?  Why?

I think the reason I failed was I didn't really feel that passionate about the commitment to writing every day for 30 days.  And, since my blog has no direction, and really hasn't hit on the financial side of life, why pretend to be something I'm not?

Instead, I'd rather just practice my writing by letting random thoughts flow through my head & out onto this screen.  And I'm just perfectly fine with that!

Until next time......whenever that may be!

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories