Sunday, March 26, 2017

Just Smile!

I receive these email bulletins from a site called Lifehack.  Today, I received this one:  110 Happiness Quotes That Will Make You Smile Instantly.  It's awesome to start your day by reading something happy!  No matter how badly you slept or whatever weight is on your mind, you can't help but smile at these. I'm sharing the link with you because I want you to smile too!

Check it out here:  http://www.lifehack.org/567393/110-happiness-quotes-inspire-your-life?ref=sidebar

Here's one of my favorites:






This is a good one and resonates with me. My goal is start my own handmade greeting card company.  I'm not rushing into it and spending a bunch of money I don't have; rather I'm bootstrapping it, as they say.  However, creating cards does set my soul on fire.  I love doing it!

What about you?  Which of the 110 quotes makes you smile?  Share in the comments below!

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories