I love buttons on my scrapbook pages. It's a quick & easy way to add some dimension and fun to a layout. Here are my top 5 Tips for using buttons on a layout in Letterman style:
5. Attach them with glue dots or sew them right onto your page.
4. Dot your 'i's or fill in a 'O' with small buttons.
3. Create a bullet list for journaling with them
2. Mix the size and color of buttons on your page - they don't all have to match!
And the #1 way I like to use buttons on a scrapbook layout:
1. As memorabilia! Maybe that button(s) was part of a special article of clothing or from your baby's first outfit. Just scrap it!