Friday, July 11, 2008

What would you do differently?

I remember when I first started scrapping. I bought a 'kit' at Wally World, a.k.a. Wal-Mart, and decided how much fun this was going to be. I dug out some pictures of a trip DH & I took to St. Augustine, grabbed the deco-scissors & started snipping.

I snipped, snipped & snipped some more! Gee, those pictures are awfully small! Now what do I do with them? Oh, use this template & mount the photos? Ok, I can do that. Put them on the page? Sure - gee, aren't they exciting on a piece of 8.5 x 11 white cardstock!

If I could go back & do it over again, I would have gone to the library and checked out some books to learn more. I guess that's what fueled my passion for preserving pictures and teaching others to do the same. I don't have time right now to show you the first page I ever did, but I'll do that later! You'll crack up!

What was your biggest mistake when you first started scrapping?

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories