Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The website is up!

I'm so excited to tell you that Remember When Creations' site is live! Visit:




to check it out! It is ever evolving & the content will change continuously, so please make sure you bookmark it & check it out often.


In the meantime, I am still loading the store & I expect to start selling later this week. I have some exciting product lines that you won't find locally. Check it out!


Intricacies by Monday Morning Memories is a great enhancement for any page or card. These 11x11 beautifully cut-out overlays come in a variety of styles & colors. If you would like to see a custom design, please let me know so I may contact MMM for a price quote.
Other products/manufacturers in the store include Bo Bunny, SEI, Making Memories, Paper Arts, Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs, Ranger Ink, American Crafts and more!
Stay tuned for a grand opening!

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories