Thursday, July 3, 2008

July Newsletter

Aahhh, computers - can't live with them, can't live without them. Well, my little ol' laptop took a turn for the worst this week, and it decided to act up. So, the July newsletter will be in installments on the blog this month & then back to normal for August!

Over the next several days, I will post each article on here instead of a newsletter format. But while you are here, take some time to read some of the old posts and sign up for the RSS feed. If you have My Yahoo or My Google as your home pages, you can add a feeder to my blog & it will notify you every time I add a new article!

July is the month of independence. Let us remember why our country is free & who does that for us. Who in your family served in the military? Maybe this is the time to dig out some of those really old photos and start making a memory album. And for you non-scrappers that are reading this, if you would like to discuss a military memory album, call or e-mail me so I can help you in making one!

Stay safe this 4th of July and when you look up at the fireworks in the sky, think about what they represent - our freedom

Happy Scrapping!
- Jan

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories