Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Etsy Store!

As much as I love to scrapbook and create things, I enjoy teaching new techniques and working on my site and on-line store, and the monthly crops, and all the other things I am involved in.

So, to ensure I keep my skills up, I've decided to open an Etsy shop! For those of you lurking on this blog who don't scrapbook, you can buy things that I make, and you can discover a whole new world of items that are all HANDMADE. The great feature of Etsy is all the artists and crafters on there make their own products to place for sale. We buy from each other & support each other. We bring new people to Etsy to discover all the magical and beautiful creations from talented people.

My store is http:\\rememberwhencreation.etsy.com. I'm trying to add new things every other day. So if you are in a rush and need a card or page layout or any of the other things that I'm going to add real soon, then let me know. If you see something in the store & you want to learn how to do it, let me know & I'll teach it at a monthly crop.

Remember, our country was founded on small businesses. Back in the day, before the ridiculous corporations took over, we shopped at the butcher, the baker and the florist. We visited farms and all the Mom & Pop shops to buy our goods. I know financial times are hard, however, how are the Mom & Pops going to make it if we continuously go to Wally World and Target to buy our gifts? I know toilet paper is cheaper at Wally World, and that's ok. When you are thinking about your holiday gifts or birthday gifts, think HANDMADE. It's much more meaningful.

Have a great weekend & think about my last paragraph!

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories