Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and safe New Year!


Now - it's time to get back to scrapping! Have you seen Becky Higgins Project 365? This project is about taking a photo each day in 2009 & documenting your everyday life as opposed to whipping out the camera for special moments. You can read more about it here:

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2008/12/understanding-concept-of-project-365.html

I may not purchase the kit (I have WAY too many supplies to use), but I am definitely going to take a photo each day of something relevant to my life and what is happening around me. My first photo (haven't downloaded it yet) is the Christmas tree all lit up before I took it down today. I think I am going to incorporate a journal into this project so I know what I was thinking and feeling at any particular moment.

Please click on the link above and read through the whole idea & concept of Project 365. We can share our lives together!

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories