Monday, March 16, 2009

Featured Etsy Artist!

It's that time again - time to showcase another Recycled artist from Etsy!

Today it's - (insert drumroll):





Greighday describes their style:

I rescue, recycle and re-purpose vintage items,
making them beautiful once again. Nothing pleases me more than spending my
weekends on the road, scouring antique shops and estate sales in search of that
one perfect item. I utilize antique jewelry, lingerie & dresses, textiles
and hardware. I re-purpose vintage lace and brocade fabrics along with imported
glass beads, rhinestones and various interesting bobbles I stumble upon on my
many journeys. Every item I offer is made with tender care. I use high quality
materials to produce the best product for you.

Look at some of their great products:






Greighday has some really unique products in her store. Visit her by clicking the link above and you might find that perfect gift for an upcoming birthday or Mother's Day. And remember to support local artists and crafts people. Buy handmade - be unique - save the Earth.

No comments:

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories