- Priority Mail Boxes: Use Priority Mailing boxes and make your own vertical paper holders.
- Shadow Boxes: Take two old shadow boxes/knick knack shelf units and use all the little openings to hold the numerous little items for scrap booking such as ribbon rolls, stamps, stamp pads, little containers of eyelets, sequins, buttons, and beads.
- Flat Ware Trays: Use a divided silver ware type basket to hold felt tip markers and ink pens and most used scissors are stored in old coffee mugs.
- Cigar Boxes: Use cigar boxes to store items like paint sample chips and tiles.
- Parmesan Cheese Containers: Use old parmesan cheese containers for ribbon/fiber storage.
- Tiny Bags: Use the little bitty ziplock bags that extra buttons come in on new clothes to store Ink Blending Tool foam pads. They're the perfect size and don't add bulk in storage, but keep the foams separated so the inks don't mix.
- Garage Storage: Use the little storage bin thing that holds screws and nuts and bolts.
- 3 Ring Binders: Use an old binder with inserts for stickers so that they are easy to see.
Any other ideas for items around the household? Please share!