Friday, March 27, 2009

Reusing a cereal box!



Of course, cereal is the big breakfast around here! I do recycle my cereal boxes in the containers, but since I have a ton of magazines that I'm unwilling to get rid of right now, so I thought, "how can I re-use them?". Here's a project I started & will finish today and post finished pictures later. I took one box of cereal (see above) & cut it at an angle, like a magazine holder. I have 1 magazine holder and used it as a template:

I then chose a color scheme for my 'new' magazine holder & traced my template:

Sorry for the blurry picture! I then cut it out for both sides, cut out the spine and started gluing!



Stay tuned for the rest!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great idea! They could even be covered with decorative (recycled) paper to make them match any theme. I love it!

Helping You Create Meaningful Memories